Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm
Thickness: 16 mm
Cheeks: 70x150 mm
1 Bit - 2 impact levels
The new 2 in 1 bit offers two additional impact levels in the horse’s mouth by simply switching the sides of the bit.
1. If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively.
2. If you buckle the round side towards the horse’s tongue, you have a softer impact.
If the sign + is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the + sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Changing the buckling from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse’s mouth.
Benefits of the 3-ring gag:
• Fastening the reins to the lower ring will increase the impact on the poll.
• The 3-gag has proven its value in show jumping, since the unique rings enable a particularly good steering of the horse. This is particularly helpful in horses going against the rider’s hand.
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer